- A reservation by an individual must be held with a credit card. Please review our cancellation policy prior to making your reservation. (Invoicing is available to schools & consultants)
- Please inform us if you will have extra, over-sized or odd shaped luggage, including athletic equipment.
- Please contact us by phone or email immediately if you need to cancel a reservation
- At least 48 hours notice is required to cancel a reservation at no charge
- A cancellation within 12-24 hours of pick-up time will incur a fee (determined by details)
- A cancellation less than 12 hours of pick-up time will be charged full fare
For passengers under 21
- We will get them to their destination regardless of the weather or how long it takes. We reserve the right to (or if a parent or school administrator requests) seek shelter or a hotel if we feel the road conditions are treacherous. The passenger is responsible for all hotel fees; driver will do her best to arrange the most affordable situation, and/or meet a parent or school request.
For passengers 21 and over
- If travel conditions are treacherous we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule.
Unaccompanied Minor (UM)
If your airline requires your child to fly as a UM, or you want the peace of mind, we are poised and happy to accompany your child to or from any airport. We’ll accompany a minor through the entire process or part of it, as you request and/or your airline requires. As moms we know the level of care and attention to detail that’s needed to travel with youth, and we’ll follow each airline’s rules for drop off/pick-up. (Please note: each airline has different UM rules, contact your airline for full details.) When submitting information to your airline for the adult who will meet your child, you will need to give our full names and home address, this will be provided in our reservation confirmation. UM fees apply at $30/hr.
Terms & Conditions
- A credit card is required for an individual to hold a reservation. We accept cash, check, MC, VISA, AMEX. We will invoice schools or consultants who arrange travel for their students; payment is due upon receipt.
- Our transportation services are private and door-to-door, for up to 5 passengers.
- Because we are a private livery service and not a taxi, we ask that all customers make a reservation.
- Baggage Allowance: For 2 or more passengers, each are allowed one large suitcase plus one carry-on. Additional and/or oversized items may be subject to an additional charge; please advise us at the time the reservation is made so we may arrange for a larger vehicle. • While we take the utmost care with our passengers and their belongings, we are not responsible for items left in our vehicles or damaged in transit.
- We are not responsible for delays due to circumstances beyond our control
- For passengers traveling as an Unaccompanied Minor we must follow the rules and policies set by the airline (please contact your airline). Additional fees apply.
- We understand the nature of the busy student’s schedule; therefore we work hard to meet their travel needs by offering flexibility in our services whenever we can. We’ll do our best to accommodate a request to change a reservation at no cost (or with a small fee determined by the circumstances.)
We are available 24/7
Closed Christmas day, service is available on all other holidays at no extra charge